Realizing you need to leave is hard. Deciding to leave is hard. Leaving is hard. Separating is hard. Moving is hard. Divorcing is hard. Co-parenting is hard. It's ALL hard, mama. But you're here.
It's everything I wish I'd had two years ago when, even though we were separated, things had gone from bad to worse.
It's everything I wish I'd had a year ago when I was absolutely sure that this was his rock bottom, and things would turn around.
And it's EXACTLY what I wish I'd had 6 months ago when my world collapsed, yet again.
This course is everything.
And everything that I'm going to teach you throughout the course is exactly how I pulled myself out of some extremely dark and difficult times.
- Make a shift – a shift in yourself, knowing FULL WELL that your partner/ex-partner likely will not.
- Be vulnerable – vulnerable with yourself and with the group. When we share our hardships and our stories, it brings us closer together and we realize we're not alone.
- Re-frame your thoughts – this takes practice. Daily. But I'll teach you exactly how I ‘yoga breath' my way through almost every situation that's come my way lately
- Step into the fire – to ignite the parts of you that you didn't know you had, and to reignite the parts of yourself that you've misplaced
- Settle in to the uncomfortable – just for a little while. To get 'ok' with not being 'ok', in order to move through all of the things that have you feeling stuck right now
- Acknowledge that this is going to be really frikkin hard...but SO worth it.
You know why you're here. This course was built for you. Let's change the way you see your life and your current situation. Let's tear down the barriers that have you feeling stuck, while giving you the tools to help you navigate some of the toughest points in your life. You ready?
You've gotten this far because you know that this course and this community is EXACTLY where you need to be. You want more for your life - and for your kids lives - and for peace within your family.
You want to wake up every day and take a full inhale, followed by a complete exhale and have the ability to be grateful for what you have. And not just because everyone says you should be grateful, but because you actually feel grateful. Which is HARD! I get it. You're in a shitstorm. I am too. But you know what...despite the shitstorm, I still feel grateful every single day. Not all day every day - but every day. And you will too.
It's SO much more than a course! It's women. It's connection. It's a community of mamas supporting one another through some of life's hardest sh*t. It's collaboration. It's conversations. It's enjoying each other's company and laughing through the things that would otherwise make you cry.